Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm not lost , I just didn't realize . . .

This story goes freaky a bit . . . .
It all started with just a phone call . . . . . . . Once before I'm a very happy person . . Lively to talk and also love to have companion . .

But lately , I can't have a conversation with any girls . . . Everytime I did that , I got very VERY drowsy and begging for sleep . . .

Not only that , when I met other girls also suddenly I got a severe headache(migrain) . . .
This seriously affects my life . . . . .

Till last night I called her , we discuss us , and strange , I'm okay . . . Then I realize . . . . It's not about what or whom else , is about me . . . I'm still in love with her . . . . . . With every second I live and breathing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...