Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

1st Time Bike Accident....... JUST BECAUSE OF A DOG!!!

It's around 11:10pm on 12th of January 2013,

I was just on my way home after send Gba back to her hostel......


Just slightly at the flyover infront of the Batu Caves's entrance, after making my way to the left side of the road(I mean exit from the main road-freeway)....

I've been struck by a REALLY STUPID IDIOT DOG wanted to across the road,
brake by brake I manage to stop EXACTLY by the dog and.......

I've fall, with my bike(Ego S-Just A Scooter) together we've been dragged and I quickly put myself together and straight gone back home.....

Reminded about my scar on my elbow and hip....
It's also cause by DOGS.

Just for note, 2-3 days ago I was NEARLY hit by a car, how? He(noticeable Chinese Uncle drove a Wira) makes a U-turn(but by my position he was horizontally cross my path which is the main road) WITHOUT even looking at me!! Made me swing my bike to the opposite road though... LUCKLY there wasn't even a vehicle that time. A day after that, I was on my way to work, same thing happen, except this time was SHE that driving. She drove a Honda City, BUT that time I didn't give her a chance to crossover my road, giving away flashy high-beam and low-beam light she didn't cross the road....

But today, coincidentally, it's just like a sign.... That I've accident, by the same event same as I was nearly accident before......

Allahualam...



My feet, I think that's a hole. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...