Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween !


Hohoho ! ~~

Happy Halloween ~

No I'm not catholic lol .

I'm just too boring tonight , tomorrow or this monday will be my paycheck day !

wieheheheheee ~~~

Impatient to hold my MONEY ~~

Too Boring I guess , that I wrote this blog a bit leftside than rightside . =,="


Though I want to tell you , I've recouple with my lovely girlfriend Fatin Farhanah. . .

Hopefully we will not break up again .

It's scary to tell you but yesterday when I talking with Fatin last night , we heard a weird voice mimic our voice but the sound of the voice are more to alienz sound . got tha 'mimimimi' sound . seriously freaking us out . haha .


But yesterday's night got heavy rain , so I think it's just a technical caller service error .

today I got my S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Clear Sky , wieeeheheeee ~~

I'm now just ONE step finishing my S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series . wuahahahaha !

Okay tots ! That's all I could share with you , have a nice night ! Don't spook yourself though ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...